Hello! I'm Kaylyn, as of now I am currently finishing up my last semester of my last year of college.
This is a big deal because I feel as though it may have taken a long time, but I've encountered and learned a lot more than I ever thought I would. Firstly, I'm an Anthropology major with a minor in Asian Studies and Japanese. I am passionate about Asiatic culture and language and want to use what I've learned through anthropological theory to help me better understand these cultures.
I walk in graduation in just a month and I can't wait π while I majorly enjoy all the classes I'm taking in school now, I'm excited for all the opprotunities that are out there for me once I'm not a full-time student. Internships, volunteering, HOBBIES!! Free time is going to be great.
I have so many future asspirations; from small goals like having a yard sale to bigger ones like going to Asia to teach English. The future is a lot brighter she you know what you want out of it, and I want adventure!!
So until next time, γγγΎγ£γπ
KK
No comments:
Post a Comment